My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
First, ensure there is a valid legal basis for processing. Then, maintain an appropriate level of information security within your company. This means that processing activities must be transparent; sufficient information is regularly provided to customers regarding the processing of their data. For further information visit our Privacy Hub.
This way, we ensure that we can collect payments from resellers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains
- What are Microsoft restricted offers?