How do I block/unblock the organization?
As a Distributor admin, Seller Admin you can, temporarily block/unblock the organization from their profile page. This stops all orders that are still in progress, cancels all quotes pending their acceptance, and either keeps or cancels their existing subscriptions.
Note! A user can't access a blocked organization.
In order to block the organization, go to the Organization section, select the desired profile.
Note! The organization can not be blocked before you choose to keep or cancel its existing
a. If you choose to "Keep subscriptions" - Subscriptions will remain active until expiry.
b. If you choose to "Cancel subscriptions" - Active subscriptions will be canceled.
c. If you choose to "Remove" - Organization will be removed.
When selecting the actions mentioned above, a pop up window will appear:
d. After selecting "Confirm" the organization will be removed.
Note! If an organization has active subscription, the following error message pops up "Cancel all active subscriptions and try again".
e. After selecting "Open subscriptions" the user will be directed to the Subscription section.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
- How to activate organization?