Seller or customer cancels subscription 14 days before renewal date with the current distributor;
- If Seller doesn’t have MaaS 360 Partner ID in MaaS360 Partner Portal:
- Seller provides to AppXite (email@example.com) Admin registration information after AppXite has received data, AppXite creates MaaS 360 Partner portal;
- Onboarding team in AppXite adjusts provisioning settings for MaaS 360 Products in AppXite Platform and updates MaaS 360 Partner ID list;
- If Seller has MaaS 360 Partner ID, Seller needs to provide that ID to AppXite Onboarding team (AppXiteIntegrations@appxite.com) to adjust provisioning settings for MaaS 360 products in AppXite Platform and updates MaaS 360 Partner ID list;
- AppXite requests IBM to migrate existing Customer Account ID under MaaS 360 Partner ID within weeks time;
- Seller or customer needs to place a new order in the AppXite Platform providing MaaS 360 account admin email that is linked to Customer Account ID.
- If Seller has not suspended existing subscription with the current distributor, the customer will have two IBM MaaS 360 subscriptions under two Seller Partner ID's;