Perform a manual synchronization
Now you have the possibility to synchronize the customer organization from Microsoft Partner Center to the platform, without waiting for the regular 24-hour synchronization. This option is available for Distributor Admin and Seller Admin. Go to "Settings" and choose the sub-section Organizations. Select the button "Sync now".
Manual sync with Microsoft will be locked for 60 minutes since the last run. When manual sync is blocked, the "Sync now" button, will be disabled,
with the following information below:
"Subscription and organization data is synced with Microsoft on daily bases. You can also trigger sync manually if you need to refresh data immediately".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Theme & UI works?
- How to upload logo as a seller?
- How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
- How does Integrations work?
- Setting for supported billing cycles
- Currency Exchange
- How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
- Authentication Management
- Terms and Conditions (T&C)