How to activate organization?
As a Distributor admin, Seller Admin, and Account Manager, you can activate a newly created organization after their profile is reviewed and verified. The organization can be approved by selecting the "Approve" button in the Organization profile. Once the organization will be approved, the customer will be allowed to place orders. In order to activate the organization:
a. go to the Organization section.
b. select profile.
The section will be opened in a new window, select the "Approve".
After "Approve" been selected, the organization will be active.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to activate organization?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- How to merge organizations?
- How to Select an Organization?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- Why do I receive "Please activate your organization" error?
- ► Contract Management
- ► How do I block/unblock the organization?
- ► How to Create a new Microsoft Tenant Domain for a Customer Organization?
- ► How to Edit Organization profile?