How to activate organization?
As a Distributor admin, Seller Admin, and Account Manager, you can activate a newly created organization after their profile is reviewed and verified. The organization can be approved by selecting the "Approve" button in the Organization profile. Once the organization will be approved, the customer will be allowed to place orders. In order to activate the organization:
a. go to the Organization section.
b. select profile.
The section will be opened in a new window, select the "Approve".
After "Approve" been selected, the organization will be active.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
- How to activate organization?