What is Tier mode?
Tier Mode defines how to use pricing. Tier Mode is a control that allows switching between multilevel pricing modes:
- "Volume" a strategy that allows discounts for bulk purchases. Typically, the greater the number of units purchased, the greater the discount allowed. Sell each item by the price of the last corresponding row.
- "Graduated" a strategy that allows discounts for bulk purchases only to the added items. Typically discount is applied only to the items that are in the next tier. Sell each item by the price of each corresponding row.
- "UpTo" fixed price is applied despites of how many units are purchased in the defined tier. Typically, this price mode is used for non-license offers. Sell all items for the price of the corresponding row.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Configure quantity change rules
- Design section overview
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
- What is compatibility rules?
Please sign in to leave a comment.