Why do I receive "Please activate your organization" error?
This article describes the steps which are needed to be taken when a pop-up with the message "Please activate your organization" will appear.
If the customer organization was not "Approved" when creating an organization, the new organization can't place orders. The customer will see the pop-up message when trying to purchase an offer: "Please activate your organization. Your organization needs to be approved before you can make purchases. Please ask your Account Manager to approve you and try again".
In order to allow placing orders, "Approve" the organization. In more detail please read the following article How to activate organization?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How can an Organization choose its preferred currency?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?