Why do I receive "Please activate your organization" error?
This article describes the steps which are needed to be taken when a pop-up with the message "Please activate your organization" will appear.
If the customer organization was not "Approved" when creating an organization, the new organization can't place orders. The customer will see the pop-up message when trying to purchase an offer: "Please activate your organization. Your organization needs to be approved before you can make purchases. Please ask your Account Manager to approve you and try again".
In order to allow placing orders, "Approve" the organization. In more detail please read the following article How to activate organization?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to activate organization?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- How to merge organizations?
- How to Select an Organization?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- Why do I receive "Please activate your organization" error?
- ► Contract Management
- ► How do I block/unblock the organization?
- ► How to Create a new Microsoft Tenant Domain for a Customer Organization?
- ► How to Edit Organization profile?