Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- Notification trigger: You were invited by [Organization].
- Recipients: Organization primary contact.
Email invite contains a login link with a session token.
Note! The link expires in 7 days.
Upon using the link, the user sees "Create your password page".
If the token expired, the user sees an error message and "Send again button".
"Send again button" sends an email with a new link.
After selecting "Create password" the user is redirected to home, and there sees the message "Password created successfully".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote Notification
- New Proposal
- Notification settings