Organization level Login Options
There is an opportunity to change Identity Providers for an organization on the platform. One can do it by following the steps:
- Log in on behalf of the customer.
- Then select the organization and press the Edit icon (pencil):
a. Select login options.
b. A pop-up window will appear on the right side of the page, choose the desired identity provider.
c. Select Update.
d. The number of active identity providers will be seen in the organization's profile.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How can an Organization choose its preferred currency?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?