How can an Organization choose its preferred currency?
Customers can select a preferred currency. In order to select currency as a customer, it is necessary to go to the organization's information section. Select Edit icon (pencil) can be seen next to Preferred Currency.
After selecting, a pencil icon, a pop-up window will appear on the right side of the page:
Select the preferred currency press the Save button.
Note! Customers will be able to select a preferred currency but can't change it. The currency can be selected only once. In order to change the currency once again contact support.
After pressing the Save button, a pop-up window will appear with the message "Are you sure that the selected currency suits you? You will pay and view prices in this currency. We don't support changing it for now". Select the Confirm button to proceed.
If the Customer selects a preferable currency, for example, (USD), he will see converted price in USD for all offers.
In braces, real prices can be seen. Select the info icon, to see the explanation of why the price is different, and how the price been converted.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How can an Organization choose its preferred currency?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?