Seller admins can change their sender name and email address so that they can match sender details for emails sent from the platform to all other communication they send to partners & customers.
Go to "Settings" and choose Notification settings.
Distributor Admin and Seller Admin, have the possibility (1) toggle all notifications sent out by the platform ON or OFF. Changes are applied immediately. Also, it's possible to edit notification recipients and reset them to default.
a. Selecting the "Edit" button next to the event will open the details view, where recipients are editable.
It is possible to add several TO, CC and BCC recipients for each notification.
c. TO recipient is mandatory.
d. CC and BCC are optional.
It is possible to change who receives the notification in each case by specifying TO, CC and BCC contacts using recipients:
1. Organization contact (e.g. Primary contact).
2. All users of a certain role (e.g. all Account Managers).
3. Specific platform user.
4. Completely custom email address.
b. Selecting the "View" button next to the event will open the details view, where recipients are not editable.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Theme & UI works?
- How to upload logo as a seller?
- How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
- How does Integrations work?
- Setting for supported billing cycles
- Currency Exchange
- How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
- Authentication Management
- Terms and Conditions (T&C)