►Notify product manager about conflicts inside the bundle
Product manager will be notified when the bundle will be affected by changes to offers included in it.
Bundle with the conflicting included offer is automatically unpublished, (a), the "Publish" button will be disabled. For the values involved in the conflict, the warning icon will be displayed:
If the bundle contains conflicts, in the list of the bundles, the warning icon(b) will appear.
c. It is possible to edit bundle and add/remove included offers to resolve the conflict. Once the conflict disappears, you can save the changes and publish the bundles.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to log in into the Product Management?
- User rights for Product Management
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- ►How to create new offers?
- ►How to create new Price?
- ►What is an Order Form?
- ►►How to edit Order Form?
- ►►How to edit existing Order form?