►Countries and industries of the bundle
Vendors can set and maintain countries and industries for their bundle in line with countries and industries of offers included in the bundle so that customers always get all included offers after purchase.
The dropdowns with countries and industries are mandatory.
a. Dropdown options consist of a unique set of industries and countries that ALL offers support. If a country is NOT supported by at least one included offer, it will not appear in the dropdown. Unsupported country or industry is highlighted and a warning is displayed.
b. If an industry is NOT supported by at least one included offer, it will not appear in the dropdown.
If countries or industries of an included offer changed since the bundle was created, the bundle will be unpublished automatically. In order to save changes to the bundle and publish it, unsupported countries must be removed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to log in into the Product Management?
- User rights for Product Management
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- ►How to create new offers?
- ►How to create new Price?
- ►What is an Order Form?
- ►►How to edit Order Form?
- ►►How to edit existing Order form?