Offer trial expiry
Sellers and Customers will receive a reminder that an active trial offer is about to expire.
Notification will be sent in 1, 3, and 7 days before the expiry date of a subscription to a trial offer, except when that falls into the first half of the trial subscription duration.
- Notification trigger: Your trial will expire in [ ] days.
- Recipients: Notification is sent to the customer when the customer's currently active trial offer will expire soon.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote
- New Proposal
- New permissions granted
- New CSP Customer / Tenant Created During Synchronization
- Notification when offer availability changes