Minimum commitment setting for offers
Vendors can prevent customers from disabling a subscription or reducing the quantity of licenses/seats before the commitment term renewal.
Offer-level setting "Minimum commitment" options: 1. None; Year; 2 years; 3 years.
The customer will see the pop-up message when trying to select "Add to cart": "Commit to 3 years?"
Note! Commitment applied to the subscription is not applied to any add-ons purchased with it.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Industry-specific offers and pricing
- Automatic offer provisioning
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- How to create new offers?
- How to create new Price?
- How to create a copy of the existing offer?
- Minimum commitment setting for offers
- Offer can be published only when pricing plan is set up
Please sign in to leave a comment.