►►Minimum commitment setting for offers
Vendors can prevent customers from disabling a subscription or reducing the quantity of licenses/seats before the commitment term renewal.
Offer-level setting "Minimum commitment" options: 1. None; Year; 2 years; 3 years.
The customer will see the pop-up message when trying to select "Add to cart": "Commit to 3 years?"
Note! Commitment applied to the subscription is not applied to any add-ons purchased with it.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to log in into the Product Management?
- User rights for Product Management
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- ►How to create new offers?
- ►How to create new Price?
- ►What is an Order Form?
- ►►How to edit Order Form?
- ►►How to edit existing Order form?