►►Minimum commitment setting for bundles
Vendors can prevent customers from disabling a subscription to their bundle or reducing the quantity of licenses/seats, to guarantee minimum commitment on all offers included in the bundle.
Note! Bundle setting overrides the setting of included offers.
Offer-level setting "Minimum commitment" options: 1. None; Year; 2 years; 3 years.
Changing the Minimum commitment value for the bundle doesn't affect existing subscriptions to it.
Commitment duration ends exactly after the number of months set for the bundle (day-level accuracy), from the moment subscription is created.
The distributor and seller markup for the subscription is fixed and read-only for the entire duration of the commitment.
The customer will see the pop-up message when trying to select "Add to cart": "Commit to 3 years?"
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to log in into the Product Management?
- User rights for Product Management
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- ►How to create new offers?
- ►How to create new Price?
- ►What is an Order Form?
- ►►How to edit Order Form?
- ►►How to edit existing Order form?