How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
To invite users:
1. Go to the Users tab, from any page.
2. Click "Invite User" near the search field, as shown below.
Fill in the lines in a pop-up window.
a. Enter the email address to which invitation should be sent.
b. Set permissions for the users that should be invited.
c. Role: select permission levels/Roles In more detail read the article User permissions and roles
d. Select Organization type and name: You can select Organizations (drop-down menu or search), that are registered on your Seller platform. For Seller organization users, choose Sellers. For Customer organizations - choose Customers.
e. Identity Provider:
- If the invitee's email is connected to Azure Active Directory (AAD), then choose the AAD option.
- If the e-mail is connected to Microsoft LiveID, use the LiveId option as Identity Provider.
- For more information, read this article: Access to Seller Platform, where we have explained the difference between main log-in options, that are currently available in the platform.
g. You also have a possibility to invite User for multiple Customer organizations at once:
f. Invite. Invited users will receive an email with a link, in more detail read the article How do I register on the Platform? After clicking on the link, the invited user will be redirected to the platform, where the invited user should log in with the same email address in which the invitation email was sent/received, in more detail read the article How to access partner platform? The invitation is valid for 7 days.
NOTE! When inviting a user or giving permissions to an existing user, You can see the ERP IDs of organizations, to see differentiate if the organization names are the same or similar.
h. If an organization has ERP ID, show organizations in the dropdown in the format "Organization name - ERP ID".
h. If the organization doesn't have an ERP ID, show "Organization name" only.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?