How to Select an Organization?
To manage a customer/organization profile:
Go to the Select Organization Page. This is only available for CSP Administrators and Account Managers.
On this page, a user can perform the following actions:
- Create a new organization.
- Review the list of organizations.
a) Search by organization name.
b) Filter organizations by their Status, Country, etc.
- The ERP ID will be displayed for the organization if available. In more detail read the article What is ERP ID column in organizations list?
- Act on behalf of a selected organization (in Customer View) by clicking on the name of the organization;
- It is also possible to Edit the Organization profile.
- Review the profile of an individual organization by clicking on "Profile" next to the name of
- Customer View: Review subscriptions and contracts of a selected organization by clicking on the number of subscriptions or contracts of the selected organization respectively.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
- How to activate organization?