This article describes how a new organization or customer can be created. If the desired customer is already registered with the Microsoft Partner Center, please see this article about adding a Microsoft Tenant
If the organization or customer is not registered with the Microsoft Partner Center, that organization must be manually added through the process below:
a. Go to the Select Organization page:
b. Click Create New:
c. Fill in the necessary fields:
1. ERP ID: Can be an optional or mandatory field (in Settings section - Customer - Customer Rights - select Reject Orders without ERP ID to make this mandatory).
2. Currency: This is, by default, a company's national currency.
3. Define the Industry of the customer or organization, considering that specific industries can have specific offers and prices within the platform. If left empty, this field will default to a Privat Organization.
An industry can not be changed after the Organization is created.
4. Add the Primary Address of a customer or organization. By default, the Billing Address will be the same.
5. Add the Primary Contact information field. By default, Billing Contact will be the same.
6. If needed, a separate Billing Contact and Service Desk Contact can be created for the Customer.
One customer can have multiple tenants.
Note! If a customer wants to become a Microsoft customer after it has been added through manual creation, Microsoft Tenant can be created when purchasing a subscription.
See more information in the following article: Add Microsoft Tenant