This article describes the steps which are needed to be taken in order to change prices for a specific Customer.
In case prices need to be changed for a specific Customer, you go to the Select Organizations tab, select the Organization by clicking on its Profile in the grid, to get to the Organizations Details Page. There is an Edit Prices menu available on top of the page:
In the Offer Prices section for defined Customer you can:
- Edit Generic Prices* for this defined customer.
- Create a new Special Offer price* for this defined customer.
- Edit the Offers by clicking on the Offer name already in the list.
- See the list of active defined Customer Markups for defined Offers.
- See the list of active Retail Prices for defined Offers.
- See the list of active Customer Prices for defined Offers.
- See the dates, when the offer is Effective From.
(1) Edit Generic Prices:
1. Click +Add to create a Generic Price
2. Chose which date when the Generic Price will start and expire or never expires then chose To Infinity
3. Select Markup by clicking on the arrows, when done click Save
(2) Create new price for Offer (Offer group), by clicking on "Create new":
In order to see the Vendor Price (your buying price), consult the SKUs in the Catalog.
(3) Edit the Offer by clicking on the Offer name from the list and adjust the markup as per necessity:
Note! When Account Manager purchases a Subscription for a Customer, he can give additional discount/markup on top of Seller Price, but it will not be allowed to put a discount above the limit defined by your Seller admin.