Subscription section is available only in Customer View (logged-in on behalf of the Customer organization):
a. Subscriptions type - the list of subscriptions type.
Subscription types: All, Usage-Based, License, One time, Bundle.
b. By selecting Search subscription name, vendor name, Microsoft tenant name can be filtered.
c. Status - the status of the subscription.
d. Subscription - the subscription names.
e. Vendor - the vendor's names. The Vendor column also displays the Microsoft tenant.
f. Expires on - the expire of the subscription name.
g. Quantity - the number of licenses.
h. Add-ons - the number of add-ons.
i. Billing cycle - billing cycle of the subscription.
j. Show cost - the price of the seller can be reviewed.
k. Price - the price of the subscription for the end customer.
- Disabled - subscription with suspended status.
- Enabled - subscription with active status.
- Not provisioned -subscription with suspended status.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- Can I cancel my order?
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How to add bundle to the shopping cart?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to convert trials to production?
- Subscription Data Aggregation