Subscription section is available only in Customer View (logged-in on behalf of the Customer organization):
a. Subscriptions type - the list of subscriptions type.
Subscription types: All, Usage-Based, License, One time, Bundle.
b. By selecting Search subscription name, vendor name, Microsoft tenant , Custom properties name can be filtered.
c. Status - the status of the subscription.
d. Subscription - the subscription names.
e. Vendor - the vendor's names. The Vendor column also displays the Microsoft tenant.
e.1 Microsoft offers in Vendor column shows the name of the Vendor and tenant. If several tenants are used in the subscription (e.g. CPQ or bundle with several MS offers), then the value displays Microsoft Mixed. Mixed is a link that opens subscription details (i.e. same page that opens when clicking on subscription name).
f. Expires on - the expire of the subscription name.
g. Quantity - the number of licenses.
h. Add-ons - the number of add-ons.
i. Billing cycle - billing cycle of the subscription.
j. Show cost - the price of the seller can be reviewed.
k. Price - the price of the subscription for the end customer. !Note this field shows price for the next full billing period at the current configuration. If you change status, quantity or other details mid-period, check the invoice for the actual amount to pay.
- Suspended - Subscription with suspended status.
- Active - Subscription with active status.
!Note Subscription page is using cookies and saves the filter settings you had most recently used. For example, if you filter the view to see only Active subscriptions, the next time you log in to the portal, you will see only Active subscriptions. The filter settings can be changed at any time.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
Please sign in to leave a comment.