The permissions of a "User" can vary within the platform, depending on what the administrator assigns to them. These permissions include viewing and managing various organizations. A user can potentially have access to all customers of the Seller.
The Product Manager role is used for the creation of new products and services needs to be done, in order to access CPQ and edit forms.
See table below displaying permissions relative to a user's role: V - View; E - Edit.
See below the Seller level:
To give end-customers access to self-service, they can be invited with separate roles to perform different actions. See below the end customer level:
- ''Customer'' permissions are available to the seller and to the customer.
- "Billing Admin" can be used if the seller thinks it should be visible to the customer.
Note! When inviting a customer, it is suggested to use the “Customer” status. There, the user can purchase and manage subscriptions without being exposed to overly sensitive data. With the “Customer admin” status, the user can purchase subscriptions, manage subscriptions, and invite other users from the same organization.
Managing a user’s information and permissions is possible through the Users tab. The activity and status of various users can be seen in the Status column.
A user’s status can be any of the following 3 (three):
- New: A user with a “New” status means that an invitation has been sent to this user. However, they have either not yet accepted this invitation, or they have not yet logged in to the platform.
- Active: A user with an “Active” status means that the invited user has accepted the invitation and has logged into the platform.
- Blocked: A user with a “Blocked” or “Disabled” status means that the user has been Deactivated. This user does not have access rights to the platform. However, as this user is still shown in the list of users, it can be renewed. A blocked user can be fully removed from the platform if all their Permissions have been removed.