User permissions and roles Seller level
The permissions of a "User" can vary within the platform, depending on what the administrator assigns to them. These permissions include viewing and managing various organizations. A user can potentially have access to all customers of the Seller.
The Product Manager role is used for the creation of new products and services that need to be done, in order to access CPQ and edit forms.
See the table below displaying permissions relative to a user's role: V - View; E - Edit.
See below the Seller level:
To give end-customers access to self-service, they can be invited with separate roles to perform different actions. See below the end customer level:
- ''Customer'' permissions are available to the seller and to the customer.
- "Customer billing Admin" can be used if the seller thinks it should be visible to the customer.
Note! When inviting a customer, it is suggested to use the “Customer” status. There, the user can purchase and manage subscriptions without being exposed to overly sensitive data. With the “Customer admin” status, the user can purchase subscriptions, manage subscriptions, and invite other users from the same organization. Customers can invite a Customer billing admin for their organization.
The table below describes the system for inviting users:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?
- How to delete a user from the platform?