Custom Microsoft Offer Margins
This article will describe how to manage custom SKU prices provisioned through the Microsoft CSP program.
There are exclusions which need to be addressed to support, in case there is a purchase made directly from MS Partner Center for campaign offer, it means that the offer on the platform will be charged with a standard price for the purchased SKU - meaning, a custom price adjustment will have to be implemented.
1. Purchase Date
2. Subscription start and end date
3. SKU Price as listed on MS Side
The reasoning behind this is that custom campaign prices are not provided by Microsoft programmatically - meaning manual implementation on the platform is needed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Microsoft Offer Margins
- How to do Payments by Credit Card?
- How to Import prices for customers?
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to Update price period in Price Management?
- Microsoft special deals
- ► How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- ► How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- ► How to edit price for specific Customer?
- ► How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?