Outgoing Invoices are invoices to be sent from Seller to Customer. These are generated automatically once all Vendor invoices to Sellers are generated by Platform and verified by AppXite.
By clicking on Invoice Number, you will access all the information about all invoices, that should be sent to all your customers:
In Outgoing invoice details, you will see:
- Different filters allow you to overview the details of the invoice.
- Each Customer invoices will be in a separate line. The invoice number will allow you to access more detailed information about all subscriptions and purchase details for this customer.
- Export the information in the excel file.
- Choose the columns to display on the page.
- Process invoices - users with Billing Admin permissions can change the status of invoices to processed, when those are sent to Customers. This function can be used for Seller's convenience.
- Get a full reconciliation file for the selected invoice.
In more details read the article How to get Full Reconciliation data?