► How to manage Add-on(s)?
In this article, you will learn about add-on management.
1. If a subscription has an add-on (or more), an Add-On Products link will appear in the Add on a column of the Subscriptions tab.
2. If add-ons have been purchased, the number of add-ons will appear in this column as the Gear icon.
By clicking on the Gear icon, you will see details of the Add-on(s). There quantity can be changed. After the required change has been implemented, click Save.
To edit an Add-on, press the Pencil icon. After pressing the pencil, a new page will appear where prices can be managed.
3. If Assigned licenses are 0, it means purchased licenses have not been assigned to a customer, that can be done through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
4. If * appears as shown below, this means, assigned licenses are shared between similar subscriptions.
5. If ** appears as shown below, this means, assigned licenses are shared between similar subscriptions. Assigned licenses do not include licenses purchased with different service providers.
Click on the asterisks (*) to check the detail.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- Can I cancel my order?
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How to add bundle to the shopping cart?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to convert trials to production?
- Subscription Data Aggregation