Platform availability and custom domains
The AppXite Platform is available only through the PUBLIC internet.
As a pure SaaS/PaaS solution, the platform cannot be offered as an on-premise solution.
The link to the platform is dependent on whether the agreement covers custom domain or is hosted under AppXite.
For custom domain plans, these allow for domain listings under:
- subdomain. subdomain.domain.xxx
- subdomain. subdomain.domain.xxx/[PlatformName]
In all cases where running the platform in custom domains, a valid SSL certificate must be supplied to AppXite.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains
- What are Microsoft restricted offers?