How to request API Access
Access to public API and access keys can be requested by following the steps below:
- All partners and sellers can submit an API access request by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Email should contain the following:
- E-mail address who should receive the access key;
- The scope of organizations they should have access to;
- Other relevant information
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- How to request API Access
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains