How to request API Access
Access to public API and access keys can be requested by raising a ticket through the knowledgebase.
You have to be a registered platform admin in your platform to request access.
AppXite is currently reworking the previous API model and developer site, and looks forward to opening up for our new self-service, tutorial, example, and automation focussed developer site in 2021.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- How to request API Access
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains