Show catalog of default segment when organization is not selected
Sellers will see the catalog of the default customer segment when browsing the catalog on their platform without customer selected.
When the seller updates the product catalog for the "All (default)" customer segment, these updates are observed when not logged in on behalf, not logged in at all, or when on behalf of a customer in the "All (default)" segment.
If the seller didn't create a segment for the specific organization yet when logging on behalf of that organization the same segments will be seen in the catalog.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to add products in Catalog?
- How to hide individual offers under a product?
- Catalog Functionality
- How to manage Catalog?
- How to customize Catalog?
- How to remove products from Catalog?
- Product unavailable badge description
- How to add custom tags to products?
- What is customer segments?
- How to create default segment for customers?