User permissions and roles on Customer level
The permissions of a "User" can vary within the platform, depending on what the administrator assigns to them. These permissions include viewing and managing various organizations. A user can potentially have access to all customers of the Seller.
See the table below displaying permissions relative to a user's role: V - View; E - Edit.
See below the End customer level:
- ''Customer'' permissions are available to the seller and to the customer.
- "Customer billing Admin" can be used if the seller thinks it should be visible for the customer.
Note! When inviting an end-customer user, it is suggested to use the “Customer” status. There, the user can purchase and manage subscriptions without being exposed to overly sensitive data. With the “Customer admin” status, the user can purchase subscriptions, manage subscriptions, and invite other users from the same organization.
Managing a user’s information and permissions is possible through the Users tab.
a. User's status can be filtered:
- New: A user with a “New” status means that an invitation has been sent to this user. However, they have either not yet accepted this invitation, or they have not yet logged in to the platform.
- Active: A user with an “Active” status means that the invited user has accepted the invitation and has logged into the platform.
- Blocked: A user with a “Blocked” status means that the user has been Deactivated. This user does not have access rights to the platform. However, as this user is still shown in the list of users, it can be renewed. A blocked user can be fully removed from the platform if all their Permissions have been removed.
b. You can see, sort, and filter by user email address.
c. One user can have access to several organizations. The list of the organization can be seen by selecting the user's email address.
d. You can see and sort by the identity provider to ensure that it meets preferences or internal policy (Login method).
e. You can see and sort by when the user was invited, to the platform.
f. You can see the last activity of the user on the platform.
By selecting the user's email address, you will see the organizations the user was invited to: