How to apply distributor's branding to notifications?
Distributor admin can send all notifications to sellers and their end-customers under distributor name and branding to ensure consistency of all communication related to distributor brand.
Distributor admin can (1) toggle to require all notifications sent to customers from their sellers to use their branding.
When a distributor has the toggle ON:
Notifications for all events from platforms of all sellers under the distributor will be sent from Distributor as Sender (Sender = Distributor organization Full Name).
Note! Notifications sent by partner platforms will use your logo, color theme, and sender name/address
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Notification Settings Levels
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Notification settings
- How to reset notification settings to default?
- How to apply distributor's branding to notifications?
- View prices in emails in customer's preferred currency