How to apply distributor's branding to notifications?
Distributor admin can send all notifications to sellers and their end-customers under distributor name and branding to ensure consistency of all communication related to distributor brand.
Note! Sellers should be notified that the distributor has changed the settings (UI side)- "Notifications are sent from <Distributor Full Name>".
Distributor admin can (1) toggle to require all notifications sent to customers from their sellers to use their branding.
When a distributor has the toggle ON:
Notifications for all events from platforms of all sellers under the distributor will be sent from Distributor as Sender (Sender = Distributor organization Full Name).
Note! Notifications sent by partner platforms will use your logo, color theme, and sender name/address
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Notification Settings Levels
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote Notification
- New Proposal
Please sign in to leave a comment.