What is dynamic logic?
Vendors can configure forms so that some controls are visible only under certain conditions.
Dynamic logic can be toggled on or off from control properties on the "Design" tab.
Note! If a required option is skipped for filling, a warning icon will be displayed in the corresponding section.
By selecting "Use external values" it is possible to add configuration options to the offers dynamically from your system.
It is possible to show/hide dynamically next control types
On the tab "Dynamic rules" the list of all dynamic rules that were added by "show/hide dynamically" will be displayed, from the dropdown button "
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Configure quantity change rules
- Design section overview
- How to configure the price plan?
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?