How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
Sellers can integrate their own FX rate provider of choice using Appxite Partner API. Alternatively, it is possible to simply send the seller's own custom currency exchange rates from the seller's other system using the same API.
Note! Contact AppXite for access.
Select the "Settings" tab, on this page, select Billing & Payments -> Currency. Select the "Add" button from the bottom.
The page will be opened in a new window.
Select the "Custom" option from the dropdown. When selecting the info icon, the following information is displayed: "Connect your custom provider of exchange rates using our API". The link will redirect you to the Knowledge base, where the instructions will be available on how to request API Access.
Note! The rate can be set manually by ticking the checkbox. If the rate is set manually, it will be used until another rate value is inputted manually or via API.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Theme & UI works?
- How to upload logo as a seller?
- How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
- How does Integrations work?
- Setting for supported billing cycles
- Currency Exchange
- How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
- Authentication Management
- Terms and Conditions (T&C)