Setting for supported billing cycles
Sellers can select which billing cycles should be available to their customers. It is possible to choose which billing cycles you support (e.g. only monthly) in Settings. All other billing cycles will become
unavailable in the platform to the customer even if they are supported by the vendor.
As available options are:
When purchasing an offer, the customer will only be able to select the billing cycles which direct seller enabled. If an offer doesn’t have any of the billing cycles which have been enabled, it will be hidden.
Select the "Settings" tab, on this page, select Billing & Payments -> Billing.
Choose which billing cycles you want to support. If a new billing cycle becomes available for a license in your catalog, you will be able to enable it here manually.
One or several valid charge period values can be selected.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Theme & UI works?
- How to upload logo as a seller?
- How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
- How does Integrations work?
- Setting for supported billing cycles
- Currency Exchange
- How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
- Authentication Management
- Terms and Conditions (T&C)