How to remove customer organization?
As a Distributor admin, Seller Admin you can delete duplicate or churned customer organizations. All active subscriptions should be canceled before removing the customer from the platform.
In order to remove the customer organization:
a. go to the Organization section.
b. select the desired profile.
Select the arrow and choose subsection "Remove".
A pop-up window will appear, with the following text:
"Are you sure you want to remove this organization? This action is not reversible. All subscriptions must be canceled first by either blocking the organization or canceling subscriptions manually".
a. Open subscriptions - will direct the seller to the subscription section to Suspend subscription.
b. Select the Confirm button if all subscriptions are suspended for the customer.
Note! If the seller will try to select the "Confirm" button, before suspending customer SUBSCRIPTIONS: the following error message pops up: "Cancel subscription and try again".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
- How to activate organization?