What are Microsoft restricted offers?
Microsoft provides "Restricted offers" to MS direct partners. A “Restricted” offer means it is not on the official Microsoft pricing list but has been specifically negotiated with a Partner.
In such cases, AppXite does not have access to pricing, so we kindly ask you to inform AppXite about these special deals and also provide prices and data about offers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- How to request API Access
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains