How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
Disclaimer: this article is for testing purposes only!
The actions described in this article do not grant you with a permission to make purchases or manage services and if you do need a permission, please ask you seller to invite you to the platform.
Users can register to the platform by themselves. Upon registering, end-users need only to provide an email address and password.
1. Click Login in the top menu bar.
2. A pop-up window will appear, choose "Account".
Select the "Sign Up" button, fill in the requested form (Email address+password) → press "Sign Up".
The user will be redirected to the platform:
Note! The recipient will receive the following notification to verify the account:
Now your credentials are registered for further log-in to the platform.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?