► How to delete a category from a catalog?
Distributor and Seller can remove a category from a specific catalog.
1. Select "Catalog"→"Customer segment", choose an existing segment from the list:
The section will open in a new window. Select the "Edit catalog" button.
From the list of Categories, select the one which needs to be deleted. Select the Edit icon (pencil) next to the category, scroll down, select the "Delete" button and save the changes.
If the category is not empty, the user sees a confirmation popup:
"7 products are currently available in the category you are trying to remove. Are you sure you want to remove this category?"
If the users remove the category while having it opened, they will be redirected to the first category in the catalog.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to manage the Catalog?
- What is the difference between Product and Offer in the catalog?
- ► How to customize (Catalog management)?
- ► ► How to Add Products in Catalog?
- ► ► How to remove products from catalog?
- ► How to delete a category from a catalog?
- ► What is customer segments?
- ► ► How to add custom tags to products?
- ► ► „Product unavailable“ badge description