How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
A seller sends an invitation to the user from the portal.
User should receive the following (similar) email:
Note! The invitation is valid for 7 days.
After the user clicks "Activate account", it forwards to the platform, where the system prompts to create a password.
The password must contain at least 10 characters, at least one uppercase, or capital, letter (ex: A, B, etc.), at least one lowercase letter. The password must contain at least one number digit/symbol (ex: 0, 1, 2, 3, -, etc.).
A pop-up window appears, where the user should enter their email and password created in the previous step, and then select "LOG IN".
When the user is logged in to the platform for the first time, a pop-up window with a "Terms of Service" appears:
Note! The "Submit" button remains unavailable until you download the Terms of Service.
a. click "download" to download the Terms of Service.
b. check the checkbox "I agree...".
c. click "Submit" to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?