Reporting API - Overview
Reporting API is a collection of API endpoints that provide data for self-service reporting and billing integrations.
The API covers several key areas of the platform – Invoices (invoice-headers, invoice-rows), Orders (orders, orders/items), Contracts (contracts), Subscriptions (subscriptions, subscription-events, offers, offers/properties), Organizations (organizations, organizations/contacts, organizations/addresses, organizations/details, tenants/details), and Currencies (currency-rates).
To view detailed documentation on the available endpoints, please visit the Postman collection here: Postman Collection
To request access, please follow the instructions here: How to request API Access
After the access is requested, you will receive the following values that are required to work with the Reporting APIs:
- requesterId – this is the ID of your organization and it sets the context of what data can be accessed.
- sasKey – this is the access key provided by AppXite to use the APIs.
- environment – this is the environment for the APIs. For production APIs it is set to api.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Reporting API - Overview
- Reporting API - Data Model
- Reporting API - How to map your Invoice Data
- Reporting API - Detailed Invoice Line Items
- Reporting API - How to identify Organizations in your Sales Channel
- How to Submit a task to add Custom properties.
- How to add Custom Properties to Organization.
- How to add Custom Properties to Offer.
- How to add Custom Properties to Subscription.
Please sign in to leave a comment.