User invite & permission history
Customers with access to user profiles can see the history of changes so that they can audit the users and troubleshoot problems.
Select the Users section, select the name of the user for whom you want to see the change history.
b. History tab shows the table with all changes to the profile and permissions.
c. Period can be filtered from 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and All time.
d. Changed by User allows choosing All users, 1 user, or several users at the same time.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?