How to delete a user from the platform?
This article targets the following account types:
- Local User accounts
- Azure Active Directory (Work Email) Accounts
- LiveID (Personal Microsoft) accounts
In order to delete a user from the platform, select the "Users" tab, choose the user from the list: On the User Profile page, you can simply remove the user's permission by selecting the trash bin icon:
The user will be deleted from the list of users.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?