Subscription editing restrictions based on Status
Subscription management experience is now more intuitive and transparent. Users can no longer attempt to adjust the configuration of a suspended subscription, which helps prevent orders with combinations of actions that some vendors cannot properly support. It also builds the foundation for the new upcoming capabilities to schedule subscription changes in the future (e.g. on renewal).
Users cannot upgrade/downgrade a disabled subscription, and cannot change the configuration of a disabled subscription.
Note! If subscription status is disabled, the configuration form is read-only.
Note! None CPQ subscription configuration is not read-only when a subscription is disabled.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?