NCE Cancellation policy
For new commerce offers, partners can cancel their subscription with a prorated refund within the first 7 calendar days for any term (proration calculated daily) and on renewal of the subscription.
After 7 calendar days, cancellation is no longer available, and the partner will be billed for the full term, even if the customer stops paying for or using the subscription (applicable to any billing plan).
When a cancellation is complete, the customer will immediately lose access to the service, and the service can’t be restored. The state for the subscription will be nonrecoverable.
Upon renewal of the subscription, partners will get another 7 calendar days cancellation window in which they can cancel their subscription for a prorated refund.
Please check the following article In more detail regarding New refund terms.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to distinguish between NCE and non-NCE offers?
- How to migrate from legacy to New Commerce Experience?
- How can I increase or reduce annual licenses?
- How to purchase NCE Subscriptions?
- How to purchase Add-ons separately from base offers?
- Promotions in NCE
- NCE Cancellation policy
- New refund terms
- New Commerce Experience (NCE) FAQ