How can I increase or reduce annual licenses?
For new commerce offers, partners can cancel/reduce the quantity of their subscription with a prorated refund within the first 7 calendar days or any term (proration calculated daily) and on renewal of the subscription. After 7 calendar days, cancellation is no longer available, and the partner will be billed for the full term. If the customer will try to reduce the quantity of the subscription after 7 calendar days, they will see the following error:
The seat count on a subscription can be increased during the middle of an annual term, with billing adjustments reflected on the next invoice and reconciliation file. But if more than 7 days have elapsed since the subscription order was placed or renewed, the seat count cannot be decreased until the next renewal of the subscription.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to distinguish between NCE and non-NCE offers?
- How to migrate from legacy to New Commerce Experience?
- How can I increase or reduce annual licenses?
- How to purchase NCE Subscriptions?
- How to purchase Add-ons separately from base offers?
- Promotions in NCE
- NCE Cancellation policy
- New refund terms
- New Commerce Experience (NCE) FAQ