NCE Migration Report
NCE Migration report helps to migrate old subscriptions of their customers to NCE.
The report shows:
Which subscriptions are eligible for migration,
Which new subscriptions they will be converted to,
Which promotions apply.
All customers and sellers have access to the reporting section enabling tracking billings data over time. Reports can be accessed from the “Reports” section.
The section will be opened in a new window.
1. One or several Customers can be filtered, selected customers' data views will be displayed. By selecting a specific Customer you can see the top subscriptions, the cost per month, and the count of subscriptions over time for the selected Customer.
2. Offer by name can be filtered. By selecting a specific offer you can see the top customers, the cost per month, and the count of subscriptions over time for the selected offer.
3. Subscriptions by name can be filtered. By selecting a specific Subscription you can see the top customers, the cost per month, and the count of subscriptions over time for the selected subscription.
4. External subscription ID - the list of active subscriptions and external subscription Ids will be displayed on the platform.
5. Eligible for Migration - the report shows whether the offers are eligible for migration or not, eligibility is marked with True/False.
6. The Reason for Ineligibility window shows the reason why the offers are not eligible for migration.
By selecting any subscriptions from the Active Subscriptions column, it will filter the bottom column and shows if the subscriptions are available.
7. Promotion ID - If there is a promotion available for the subscription, it will show the Promotion discount ID calculate the prices, and compare it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.