How to hide individual offers under a product?
In the Catalog Customer segment section, it is possible to choose the desired segment and modify the catalog as per business needs. Seller Admin can hide individual offers under a product by clicking “Select offers” on the product while customizing the catalog. It allows limiting some offers from being available to the seller/customer.
a. Select "Catalog"→ "Customer segment". b. choose an existing segment from the list or create a new segment.
The page will be opened in a new window, select the "Edit catalog" button.
Select the category which has products, find the product you want to hide individual offers for, and select the “Select offers” button.
Depending on how many offers a product has inside, you will see the list of the offers, in order to hide/enable individual offers under a product click the checkbox and select the Save.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to hide individual offers under a product?
- Catalog Functionality
- How to manage Catalog?
- How to customize Catalog?
- How to add products in Catalog?
- How to remove products from Catalog?
- Product unavailable badge description
- How to add custom tags to products?
- What is customer segments?
- How to create default segment for customers?