Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
When users submit an order, a disclaimer notification will show that provisioning may take from a few minutes to a few hours/days depending on the vendor, in order for users to set the right expectations.
- Notification trigger: We will update you when the order is provisioned.
- Recipients: Notification is sent to the customer when the customer places an order.
An example of notification:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Notification Settings Levels
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Notification settings
- How to reset notification settings to default?
- How to apply distributor's branding to notifications?
- View prices in emails in customer's preferred currency